First Semester Daily Lessons UNIT TWO
The lessons below are in the order they are taught in the course:
Each Daily Lesson Contains:
- the daily AGENDA
- the daily JOURNAL/"Bell-Ringer Activity"
- the daily LESSON PURPOSE/LEARNING TARGET
- a PREVIEW OF END OF LESSON QUESTIONS
- a MINI-LECTURE/LESSON (which corresponds to the student note-taking guide)
- the ACTIVITIES & ASSIGNMENTS of the day
- the END OF LESSON QUESTIONS (Major success criteria)
- the HOMEWORK assignment
- the LAUNCH! (a message to send with students at the end of the hour)
If you miss a class or need to review/revisit a lesson or specific information, please come to this page first!
This is an INCREDIBLE RESOURCE for you and your parents/guardians!
You can use this page to show others what you are currently learning and doing in World History!
Unit FOUR: East Asian Empires
(circa 600 to 1350 CE)
Unit FIVE: The European Middle Ages
(circa 500 to 1500 CE)
Unit TWO: The Rise of Islam
(circa 600 to 1250 CE)
Unit THREE: Pre-Colonial African Empires & Trade Centers
(Africa to circa 1500)
Unit SIX: Renaissance & Reformation Europe
(circa 1300-1600 CE)