Unit ONE: The Rise of Civilization
(through Rome and the Spread of Christianity - A Review of World History to circa 500 CE)
World History Daily Lessons FIRST SEMESTER
The lessons below are in the order they are taught in the course:
Each Daily Lesson Contains:
- the daily AGENDA
- the daily JOURNAL/"Bell-Ringer Activity"
- the daily LESSON PURPOSE/LEARNING TARGET
- a PREVIEW OF END OF LESSON QUESTIONS
- a MINI-LECTURE/LESSON (which corresponds to the student note-taking guide)
- the ACTIVITIES & ASSIGNMENTS of the day
- the END OF LESSON QUESTIONS (Major success criteria)
- the HOMEWORK assignment
- the LAUNCH! (a message to send with students at the end of the hour)
If you miss a class or need to review/revisit a lesson or specific information, please come to this page first!
This is an INCREDIBLE RESOURCE for you and your parents/guardians!
You can use this page to show others what you are currently learning and doing in World History!